The Department of Reform Coordination and Service Improvement serves as the focal point for driving all change, reform, innovation and monitoring impact; identifying challenges and reporting to the OSGF and the appropriate Government Agencies.
- Serves as focal point for driving all change, reform, innovation and improvement efforts within the OSGF in line with the overall framework set by BPSR, OHCSF and other central Agencies of Government.
- Works with leadership of the OSGF to identify processes, systems and service gaps in order to develop interventions and eliminate such gaps with the guidance from BPSR and OHCSF.
- Coordinates, drives, monitors and report on the Reform Agenda for the OSGF.
- Manages and drive SERVICOM aims and initiatives within the OSGF.
- Troubleshoots service failure and develop proposals to address them.
- Researches and identifies good practices that can be adopted/adapted to improve service delivery in the OSGF.
- Liaises with the Ministries, Departments and Agencies and the OHCSF to develop, refine, improve and recommend more efficient processes and system for the Office to achieve its objectives.
- Develops and launches initiatives to drive and mainstream a continuous service improvement culture within the OSGF.
- Develops and deploys change management tools and practices to institute sustainable improvements in the OSGF.
- Assists the leadership of the Office to articulate and coordinate their change agenda in line with service policies and standard.